SENSORY INTELLIGENCE CONSULTING – Terms of Service
These terms make reference to sections of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002 (hereinafter “the ECT Act”), promulgated in the Republic of South Africa, a copy of which may be obtained at http://www.internet.org.za/ect_act.html
- TERMS OF SERVICE
Your use of this website shall at all times be subject to these terms of service, as may be amended from time to time. It is your responsibility to continually stay abreast of changes to these terms. Each time you access the website and/or use the services, you shall be deemed to have consented, by such access and/or use, to the terms. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain your parents’ or legal guardians’ advance authorisation, permission and consent to be bound by these Terms before purchasing any products or services.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, we make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of information published on this website.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that our website is always accessible, we make no warranties or representations as to the level of uptime or speed of access that can be expected.
- The information on this website is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended to serve as advice.
- To the maximum extent possible under applicable law, we disclaim liability for any claim, loss, injury or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of information and/or goods and/or services available from or through this website, whether direct or indirect including, without limitation, any liability relating to any loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits or lost data, or incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind.
- You hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies us from any claim, loss, damage or injury of whatsoever kind that may arise out of or in connection with your use and/or publication of information on this website and/or the purchase or use of goods and/or services available from or through this website.
- AUTHENTICATED SERVICES
- In the event that we issue you with login credentials:
- it is your responsibility to ensure the secrecy of your login credentials;
- any activity on our website authenticated with your login credentials shall be deemed binding on and attributable to you; and
- unless otherwise agreed in writing, we may suspend or terminate access to any services on our website without notice to you.
- In terms of section 86 of the ECT Act you are notified that it is a criminal offence to gain unauthorised access to any restricted areas of this website or to otherwise interfere with the proper functioning thereof.
- The proprietary information on this website may be downloaded or printed for your own non-commercial use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices, or distort or otherwise modify the proprietary information in a manner that may be prejudicial to us.
- In respect of any submitted data, such as reviews, comments and/or any other content (other than your personal information) which shall include, without limitation, information, data and media:-
- you agree to extend to us a perpetual, royalty-free licence to publish such submitted data on our site;
- we will be entitled to treat such submitted data as non-confidential; and
- you warrant and represent that submitted data shall not infringe any party’s rights or contravene any applicable legislation.
- LINKING AND FRAMING
- You may not establish a link to this website from a third party site, unless:
- The link does not imply any association, endorsement or sponsorship by us of such website or any products or services offered on such site.
- The linked pages from the website are displayed without alteration of any kind; specifically, you may not cause a user’s web browser to display a “framed” version of this web site in response to activating a link.
- AUTOMATED ACCESS AND RESALE
- Other than bona fide public search engines, you may not access any pages in this website using a computer program or an electronic or other automated means used independently to initiate an action or respond to data messages or performances in whole or in part, including, without limitation, any web spiders, crawlers, or similar technologies.
- You may not in any manner resell this service, unless expressly authorised to do so in writing.
- RESPONSIBLE USE OF WEBSITE
- To the extent possible on this website, you may not use this website or any related hosting infrastructure to:
- send or post unsolicited commercial communications;
- publish information or material that:
- contains a visual presentation of explicit violent sexual conduct, bestiality, incest or rape or extreme violence which constitutes incitement to cause harm;
- results in any unreasonable invasion of privacy;
- induces an unacceptable sense of fear o