Learn the theory, science, research and application of sensory processing to expand your work toolbox as therapists, psychologists, counselors and coaches in helping clients improve their quality of life. The training sessions will be presented by Dr Annemarie Lombard – subject expert, thought leader, facilitator, founder, CEO. The course is fully online and consists of 12 modules using a blended learning approach of e-learning and live Zoom sessions. Each module will consist of a 120-minute live, interactive session. All the content and follow-up quizzes (5 questions each) will be on Google classroom. You will receive ±22 CEU credits accredited by the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa. The module sessions have set dates and are scheduled for February-March 2021.
The modules will be presented during the following time slot: 15.00-17.00 South Africa Standard Time, UTC+02:00.
The module sessions will include the following information:
- Introduction to Sensory Intelligence® – 16 Feb 2021
- Theory and constructs of sensory processing – 18 Feb 2021
- Neuroscience, pathways and sensory connections – 23 Feb 2021
- Research and scientific data in adult sensory processing – 25 Feb 2021
- Sensory assessments for adults – 2 March 2021
- Your Sensory Matrix™: Part 1 Sensory systems – 4 March 2021
- Your Sensory Matrix™: Part 2 Total scores – 9 March 2021
- Sensory audits™ and the environment – 11 March 2021
- Sensory overload, stress and arousal – 16 March 2021
- Intervention models, mental health frameworks and solutions – 18 March 2021
- Sensory Matrix™ for clients and case studies – 23 March 2021
- Implementation and the way forward – 25 March 2021
Please note that it is vital to fill in this form before you proceed with payment.